SUPPORTIVE HOUSING FOR MEN AND WOMEN
We will walk with you Step By Step to achieve your greatest potential of recovery mentally, emotionally, physically, and, spiritually. Happiness, Health, Security, Sanity and Life of human beings are the things we hold in balance when we are not alone and walk together!We are designed to help men and women who are addicted and homeless with an opportunity to begin a clean and fulfilling life.There are many people with the disease of addiction, and there are not enough safe environments in which they may recover, resulting in sometimes fatal circumstances. Our goal is to provide safe housing for all. We provide an atmosphere of recovery with the comforts of home, and a feeling of close-knit peer support.
A common concern among people new to recovery is the fear of living in a new environment that they don't quite understand. Making the decision to move into a house can be a big step, but very rewarding. You will have the chance to build relationships with other people in recovery working toward the comon goal of self-improvment. You can also be assured to be in a place that is safe and welcoming to people from all walks of life. Our goal is to get you in a place where you know...
you will never have to be alone ever again!
What to Expect
What should you bring?
- During the entirety of your stay you must remain free of drugs and alcohol. This includes perscription drugs that are concered to be narcotic
- A clean urine must be submitted upon entry. Random drug screens will be administered throughout your stay. Any form of opposition to request will be considered a failed test.
- All bags & items will searched upon entry. Well a resident, your room and property is subject a random search at any time
- No threats of violence real or implied will be tolerated. This applies to on and off of recovery house property
- Members should conduct themselves appropriate at all times with respect to other residents, staff, and neighbors.
- Members are required to attend a weekly “In House Meeting” (Mandatory). It is a time to voice concerns about the house and or praises about the house, not to be confused with an A meeting.
Each resident will need to bring their own clothing and footwear. Keep in mind the changing and often unpredictable Pittsburgh weather. Bedding including: twin sheets, blankets and pillows Mattress pad for extra cushion is recommended. If you don't drive maybe a Bicycle for transportation and/or fitness. You may bring a computer (i.e. Laptop, phone, ect...) As it may help you find ginful employment, We do suggest that you erase any contacts that you be a trigger for you. A Bus pass for inclement weather or job transportation Insurance information for wellness appointments. Toiletries; e.g., toothbrush, shampoo, soap and towel Food must be supplied by each resident.